Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by harpritt <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2008/10/20 12:42:25 UTC

JMS Headers not included when routing to a File

Hi

Im using a straight forward camel route for routing JMS messages to the File
system, unfortunatly the JMS Headers get striped and all i get is the
Payload/message.

        <route>
            <from uri="activemq:example.A"/>
            <to uri="file://myDir"/>
        </route>

some back ground.... the files written to "myDir" are then picked up by an
external system and emailed our server and droped into another directory
where they picked up by camel and delivered to another JMS queue.

the reason im concerned about the headers is because im worried about the
ordering of messages when they get to my local server... i havent figured
this out yet.

As allways all is appreciated.

Harpritt