Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/01 13:24:25 UTC

London meet-up

Hi all,

Would any Lucene users in or around London be interesting in a meet-up?

Over the past couple of months I've been working on a simple federated
search system (using Lucene for the text indexing) for our new visual
similarity search engine (should be launching soon). The search
indexing side of it is nothing fancy in comparison to SOLR, or Mark
Butler's DLucene, but building it has got me in the mood for some geek
drinks to talk about search, Lucene, computer vision, and related
topics. I'm still unsure of the format, but may be able to russle up
some talks.

I'm thinking early April, to give me time to get this release out the door.

--
Richard Marr

Re: London meet-up

Posted by Richard Marr <ri...@gmail.com>.
Grant,

Thanks for the list suggestion. I'll do just that.

Rich

Re: London meet-up

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Hi Richard,