Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kumar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 19:30:26 UTC

war file deployment proble

I have created a web application in windows using eclipse it is properly
executing in windows
environment. But when i deployed it into tomcat7 which is available in
ubuntu it is not  deploying properly. I am deploying in
var/lib/tomcat7/webapps folder and if i query for that project it showing
requested resource is not available. And i tried to create jsp file in
already running project then tomcat is not creating class file for that jsp.
It is showing class not found exception. Can anybody tell me how to resolve
this probem.

Re: war file deployment proble

Posted by Andrea Gazzarini <ag...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Is hard (at least to me) understand the relation between solr and your
issue. Could you please explain?

Best,
Gazza