Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/07/16 15:18:10 UTC

Accidentally enabled Royale support in IntelliJ

Hi all,

I just stumbled over something else I found quite interesting.

Part of the stuff I’m currently playing around is that I have my ActionScript model auto-generated from my Java model.
For that I added the flexmojos code-generation goal execution to my royale pom.

Interesting side-effect is that instantly IntelliJ added the little “F” to the module and most of the red error highlighting disappeared and content assist partially started working.

This might be something worth investigating .. I think IntelliJ only doesn’t know about the new namespaces and where to look for them.

Chris

Re: Accidentally enabled Royale support in IntelliJ

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

just added a comment in the JetBrains thread about Apache Royale:

https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-189525#focus=Comments-27-4290944.0-0

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Accidentally enabled Royale support in IntelliJ

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Accidentally enabled Royale support in IntelliJ

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
That's pretty cool :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Accidentally enabled Royale support in IntelliJ