Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Laird J. Nelson" <la...@comcast.net> on 2003/06/28 18:22:37 UTC

Maven.log chock full of errors?

I'm putting together my first maven project.  I'm using maven 1.0 beta 9.

After I run maven -f project.xml -b clean:clean site:generate, I get a
maven.log that is *crammed* full of errors, all of which seem to have
something to do with some plugin that's trying to interpret html tags as ant
tasks.

Is this a known problem?  I can attach the (lengthy) maven.log and provide
more information as needed.

Thanks,
Laird
--
ljnelson94@alumni.amherst.edu

Re: Maven.log chock full of errors?

Posted by Alwyn Schoeman <al...@smart.com.ph>.
I had this same exception, it was caused by me either not having all
xml tags present or tags that were not properly closed.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 08:01:05AM -0700, Dave Ford wrote:
> > It is indeed fixed in CVS HEAD.
> Is this fix reflected in beta-10? I still get the errors? Specifically:
>
> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "includes"
>
> Dave Ford
> Smart Soft - The Developer Training Company
> http://www.smart-soft.com

Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Money Inc.

If you're a SMARTY and you're using the better DNS connections, you
can access my homepage at http://nevyn.smarties.com.ph/Members/alwyn.
The other unlucky ones: http://10.126.136.35/myplone

Re: Maven.log chock full of errors?

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
These errors are not related to the ant ones mentioned in the quoted
email.

If you can tell me where these are coming from, I'll help u fix it.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Posted by Dave Ford <df...@smart-soft.com>.

Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 13:04, Incze Lajos wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 12:22:37PM -0400, Laird J. Nelson wrote:
> > I'm putting together my first maven project.  I'm using maven 1.0 beta 9.
> >
> > After I run maven -f project.xml -b clean:clean site:generate, I get a
> > maven.log that is *crammed* full of errors, all of which seem to have
> > something to do with some plugin that's trying to interpret html tags as ant
> > tasks.
> >
> > Is this a known problem?  I can attach the (lengthy) maven.log and provide
> > more information as needed.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Laird
> > --
> > ljnelson94@alumni.amherst.edu
> >

> Yes, it's known, live with it together for a while.

I believe Dion said he fixed it.

> incze

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

RE: Maven.log chock full of errors?

Posted by "Laird J. Nelson" <la...@comcast.net>.

No problem; just wanted to make sure it was a known issue.

Thanks,
Laird

Re: Maven.log chock full of errors?

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.