Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Christopher Gross <co...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/16 19:26:38 UTC

updates to runbot.sh script

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Crawl

This script no longer works.  See:
echo "----- Index (Step 5 of $steps) -----"
$NUTCH_HOME/bin/nutch index crawl/NEWindexes crawl/crawldb crawl/linkdb \
    crawl/segments/*

The "index" call doesn't exist....so what does this line get replaced
with?  Is there an updated runbot.sh script?  Has anyone created a new
one that will work?  I've done some changes on it, but I just don't
know what to do for this part.

Thanks!

-- Chris

Re: updates to runbot.sh script