Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/05/26 18:30:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Loïc Chanel <lo...@telecomnancy.net.INVALID>.
Congrats !

Loïc CHANEL
System & virtualization engineer
TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)

Posted by ashish singhi <as...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations!

Regards,
Ashish

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Mikhail!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

-Mikhail

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice work Mikhail! Congrats.
>
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
> > Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
> > HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
> > including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
> > 1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
> > to date and anticipation of many more contributions.
> >
> > Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> >
> >    - Andy

> > (via Tom White)

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

-Mikhail

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice work Mikhail! Congrats.
>
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
> > Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
> > HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
> > including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
> > 1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
> > to date and anticipation of many more contributions.
> >
> > Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!
> >
> > --
> > Best regards,
> >
> >    - Andy

> > (via Tom White)

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Mikhail Antonov joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Nice work Mikhail! Congrats.

Posted by ashish singhi <as...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations!