Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Richaud <ri...@cstb.fr> on 1999/09/14 15:09:17 UTC

Re: Strange error

I also encountered a similar error with an XSL document (my stylsheet that
converts XML
to HTML). I tried to locate the error, but I'm stuck.

My error appears as soon as my server encounters a load. About 25% of my
requests
are rejected and I get a 500 error...

I suspect Xalan to be the hot spot and I'm wondering whether XT is good
alternative. Any opinion?

Olivier Richaud
CSTB
office: +33 4 93 95 67 24