Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Mohammad Rishan <ia...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 16:30:34 UTC

No instructions for the users who are using MySQL

Hi!
Recently I tried to build Apache Griffin. I used MySQL instead
of PostgreSQL. But there are no instructions in the deploy-guide.md, for
The MySQL users. But I've manage to build the app with few exceptional
errors. I would be really grateful if you can send the instructions for the
MySQL users. then hopefully I can build the app with no errors and I may
update the deploy-guide.md file in the Github page.

Thanks!