Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rick Tyler <ri...@tyler.org> on 2000/04/11 21:37:10 UTC

xsp just spitting out unprocessed stylesheet

I don't know exactly what I did (in trying to get 1.7.2 working),
but I broke my installation in a strange way.

The problem is that a page which used to work just fine now
fails because the Cocoon is sending the raw stylesheet (and
nothing else) to the browser.  When I remove the xsl processing
from the xsp file, it sends the correct xml I expect.

All other pages, including samples, work correctly.

Has anyone ever seen such a thing?

- RT