Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 21:24:48 UTC

Trafodion not listed on Apache List of Committers By Project?

Hi,

I was looking for committer info and found this page:

 https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html

It's got a list of committers and PMC members for (almost) every Apache
project, whether full Apache or incubating. Trafodion isn't on that list. I
was thinking that perhaps it's because we're too new, but even Kudu and
Impala are there.

Anyone know what it takes to get Trafodion there too? Is there some setting
that we need to be included in whatever generates that page?

Thanks!
-Carol P.
Email:    carol.pearson234@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222

RE: Trafodion not listed on Apache List of Committers By Project?

Posted by Roberta Marton <ro...@esgyn.com>.
Sorry, spoke too soon.  We aren't in this particular page even though we are
present on committers by ID list.

     Roberta

We are there, first you have to go the incubator and then see everyone's
names.

https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#incubator

    Roberta

Posted by Carol Pearson <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steve, Roberta, St.Ack!  Looks like we'll be there soon since Pierre
and Steve are active on this Jira.

Posted by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.