Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com> on 2014/11/13 20:24:15 UTC

uuid was invalid

Hi,

We had some issues with one of our cluster SR, and since then, ACS goes
crazy. Any ideas how to fix this?

2014-11-13 14:22:54,307 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
(DirectAgent-340:ctx-1a22d5c2) Catch Exception: class
com.xensource.xenapi.Types$UuidInvalid due to The uuid you supplied was
invalid.
The uuid you supplied was invalid.
     at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1482)
     at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:350)
     at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:456)
     at com.xensource.xenapi.VDI.getByUuid(VDI.java:326)
     at
com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.mount(CitrixResourceBase.java:1224)

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_

Re: uuid was invalid

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
I've seen something similar with KVM when using CLVM backed storage. The issue was libvirtd was restarted and didn't have any of the storage UUIDs populated. Restarting the CS Agent repopulated these. I'm not sure how XEN handles the storage side, or what kind of storage you're using, but I thought I'd mention this in case it helps at all.

- Si

Re: uuid was invalid

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
Sure. Contact me offlist.