Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Charles Hudak <CH...@arrowheadgrp.com> on 2003/05/28 21:10:58 UTC

RE: FileAppender

Disregard.

This has previously been reported as bug 9150 (I shoulda checked the bug
database first).

Hopefully Ceki can get this fix in soon 8^)

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
The code to fix this not too difficult. However, I don't think log4j has a
mandate to silently create directories on the user's system. There is no
intention to fix this, unless of course you get other users/developers to
argue otherwise.

       ISBN: 2970036908  http://www.qos.ch/shop/products/clm_t.jsp