Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lester June Cabrera <le...@vinciworks.com> on 2001/11/12 05:28:27 UTC

OutputStream Error

Hi,

How do I prevent the following error from occurring? Basically, it happens
when I have a JSP page that has links to another JSP file, say
"view.jsp?file=1". So the only thing that changes is the file parameter
that's being passed. If I click link1, it's OK. But if I click  the other
links, the following error shows up.

Internal Servlet Error:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: OutputStream is already being used for
this request

Thanks,
Lester

RE: OutputStream Error