Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com> on 2015/09/22 14:55:44 UTC

A minor issue found in Kerby web site

Sorry, let me try one more time. I have to get my outlook work for me.

Ok, forget the snapshot, the minor is, in the News page, in the 2nd paragraph as below, see the red text:

Apache Kerbyâ"¢ is a Java Kerberos binding. It provides a rich, intuitive and interoperable implementation, library, KDC and various facilities that integrates PKI, OTP and token (OAuth2) as desired in modern environments such as cloud, Hadoop and mobile.

Regards,
Kai

RE: A minor issue found in Kerby web site

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
I failed to get my outlook send my emails out as expected in RICH format. Don't know why, give it up for now.

Sorry for boring.