Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/10 12:58:29 UTC

[Axis2] #axisVersion# #today# in generated service descriptor file

I generated C code using the Java WSDL tool. I get a comment like below
in the service.xml file.
<!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: #axisVersion# #today# -->

How can I get the correct version and date to appear here?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] #axisVersion# #today# in generated service descriptor file

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ajith Ranabahu wrote:

> hi,
> Hmm.... these should get replaced automatically in the maven build
> (using a filter). Are you using a generated binary or are you inside
> an IDE ?

I am using generatd jar with command line; no IDE.
Options used: -l c -u -d adb -ss -sd -o service -uri my.wsdl

Thanks,
Samisa...

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
hi,
Hmm.... these should get replaced automatically in the maven build
(using a filter). Are you using a generated binary or are you inside
an IDE ?

Ajith

On 7/10/06, Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I generated C code using the Java WSDL tool. I get a comment like below
> in the service.xml file.
> <!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: #axisVersion# #today# -->
>
> How can I get the correct version and date to appear here?
>
> Thanks,
> Samisa...

Ajith Ranabahu