Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2003/11/03 00:30:04 UTC

Re: Who updates this page? http://xml.apache.org/mirrors.cgi

Brian,

Have applied Tetsuya's patches (Thanks Tetsuya!) + a minor mod to also
updated the binary download versions.

As some others mentioned, you are more than welcome to update the page
yourself.  There are some instructions on updating the basic site at :

http://xml.apache.org/guidelines.html

although I might put in something additional for the mirrors page.

BTW - Am also quite happy to do the updates - the above is not a hint :>.

Cheers,
	Berin

PS - Congratulations!