Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "rain.xk" <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/12 06:37:16 UTC

Async exception

Hi,
When I connect a AMQ server ,I get this problem :
Async exception with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException: No
buffer sp
ace available (maximum connections reached?): recv failed
java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections
reached
?): recv failed
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.readStream(T
cpBufferedInputStream.java:66)
at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBuff
eredInputStream.java:87)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:176)
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:152)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsh
alByteSequence(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:412)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.MessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(Mess
ageMarshaller.java:71)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.tightUnmars
hal(ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.tightU
nmarshal(ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.tightUnmarshalNestedObjec
t(OpenWireFormat.java:431)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsa
lNestedObject(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:117)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.MessageDispatchMarshaller.tightUnmars
hal(MessageDispatchMarshaller.java:70)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireForma
t.java:350)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.
java:276)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
142)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

what's up?

Re: Async exception

Posted by "rain.xk" <ra...@gmail.com>.
When I test my program ,I just have one or two connections.
I use xp/windows2000 OS

Re: Async exception

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
It does look a bit like you have reached an OS limit on sockets. How
many connections did you have? What OS are you using?

On 8/12/06, rain.xk <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> When I connect a AMQ server ,I get this problem :
> Async exception with no exception listener: java.net.SocketException: No
> buffer sp
> ace available (maximum connections reached?): recv failed
> java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available (maximum connections
> reached
> ?): recv failed
>         at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>         at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.readStream(T
> cpBufferedInputStream.java:66)
> at org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBuff
> eredInputStream.java:87)
>         at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:176)
>         at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:152)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsh
> alByteSequence(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:412)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.MessageMarshaller.tightUnmarshal(Mess
> ageMarshaller.java:71)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.tightUnmars
> hal(ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.tightU
> nmarshal(ActiveMQBytesMessageMarshaller.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.tightUnmarshalNestedObjec
> t(OpenWireFormat.java:431)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightUnmarsa
> lNestedObject(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:117)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.MessageDispatchMarshaller.tightUnmars
> hal(MessageDispatchMarshaller.java:70)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireForma
> t.java:350)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.
> java:276)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:
> 142)
>
> what's up?

James
-------