Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sridharpatra <sr...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/28 15:03:49 UTC

Sending data many times on the same session to Camel-Netty Server

Hi,
I have the requirement like i need to send some data to camel netty server
then wait for the response.
After getting the response send some data but all should happen in the same
session.

I am doing like below.

.to("netty:tcp://127.0.0.1:2002?textline=true&synchronous=true")
		.threads(1000,2000)
		.throttle(200)
		.process(new Processor() {
			@Override
			String respone= exchange.getIn().getBody().toString();
			logger.info("Response is"+ respone);

template2.sendBody("netty:tcp://127.0.0.1:2002?textline=true&reuseAddress=true","sending
Ack"+respone);

So in the above code i am trying to send some data to the same server after
getting a response from the server,but it is not happening in the same
session i.e. both the sender  addresses are different which should be same.

I am unable to find a solution for that.

Could anybody help me regarding the above issue.
Thanks,
Sridhar