Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/02 13:36:10 UTC

Re: WebServices client

> * my best guess is that you wanted to say that the service uses an
> IN-OUT MEP, and that it takes a parameter as complex type for IN and
> returns another complex type as OUT

Yes, that exactly describes what I wanted to say, using all those "fancy" words like "MEP" and "complex type". :-)

As my service takes an complex type element as input, I need to pass SOAPElement and to receive SOAPElement. I don't know how to fill SOAPElement. I will try to use XFire for the client.

Thank you very much for your help,
Milan

Posted by Philipp Leitner <ph...@gmx.at>.
wsdl2java should encapsulate the complex types for you, so you could
call the WS as if it was a local object. you should not need to deal
with SOAPElements in this case. If you are not experienced with WS this
might be the easier starting point.

/philipp