Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by canan chen <cc...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 03:53:42 UTC

Re: Is it possible to return javascript to frontend and run it in frontend

Thanks Ahyoung,  Is there any workaround like using %angular or %html to
achieve that ? Developing a new type of Helium package might be too
complicated for me.

Posted by Ahyoung Ryu <ah...@apache.org>.
I see. Then have you read these pages?

https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/latest/displaysystem/front-end-angular.html