Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co> on 2017/11/06 16:48:33 UTC

Meeting Minutes, Nov 6

Attendees: Tom Nadeau, Vish Jayaraman, Tal Liron, Arthur Berezin, Avia Efrat

Decisions:

   - The process to release 0.2 will begin as soon as we merge ARIA-1,
   ARIA-392, and ARIA-393. So: later this week.
   - The big ARIA-350 epic (service composition) will be delayed for now
   due to lack of resources. We will follow up ASAP with a plan to address
   this.
   - ARIA-344 (improve topology module) will move to this sprint

Also discussed:

   - Improving the Docker image
   - Improving the development/user experience of ARIA (to be followed up
   with another meeting)