Posted to user@commons.apache.org by chen zero <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/20 10:55:38 UTC

[commons-net] Ftp Connection Resuming

Hello,
First, I am appreciated that Apache create this great useful library,
I used it to download files from ftp server. however, since my network
connection is not stable, so, for  a big file, it can not download.

I patched the commons-net to support connection resuming,
and in my testing, passed.
I will submit a pull request on the https://github.com/apache/commons-net
If this is the right procedure to follow ?

Thanks!
chenzero

Re: [commons-net] Ftp Connection Resuming

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi Pepe,

you can get the patch at
https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/apache/commons-net/pull/29.patch

Cheers,
Pascal

AW: [commons-net] Ftp Connection Resuming

Posted by "Naber, Peter" <pe...@alfa.de>.
Hello Chenzero,

Posted by chen zero <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pascal,