Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jerry Jalenak <Je...@LABONE.com> on 2002/07/30 17:45:48 UTC

RE: How to pass paramaeters to display dynamic text using html: e rrors tag?

You can do something like the following:

	in ApplicationResources.properties

		errors.dynamic.message = {0}

	in your Action

		errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR, new
ActionError("errors.dynamic.message", myDynamicMessage);

HTH,

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.