Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/05/18 23:22:30 UTC

MyFaces PMC += Gabrielle Crawford

Please welcome our new MyFaces PMC member Gabrielle Crawford!

Gabrielle is working on the Apache MyFaces Trinidad stuff.

Therefore last week there was a vote to invite her to the MyFaces
Project Management Committee (PMC) and fortunately she did accept.

Gabrielle,
Please subscribe to the private@myfaces.apache.org list and update
your status on the site. Thanks.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: MyFaces PMC += Gabrielle Crawford

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, welcome in.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yeah,

also we used to have this guy:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/site/trunk/src/site/xdoc/project_management/contributors.xml?

... ;-(

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
You've not seen the new sharks with lasers on their heads, apparently !

On 5/18/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Although the world's end is close: I'm a good swimmer and I'm not
> afraid of sharks Mr Grant "Pirate" Smith!
> :)
>

> On 5/18/07, Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, welcome Gabrielle. Please excuse the disturbance on the other end
> of
> > the ship, where Manfred will soon be walking the plank over a version
> number
> > dispute...
> >

> > On 5/18/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Gabrielle, a warm welcome aboard the MyFaces PMC ship!
> > >
> > > --Manfred

> > > --
> > > http://www.irian.at
> > > Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,
> > > Development and Courses in English and
> > > German
> > >
> > > Professional Support for Apache MyFaces
> > >

> > --
> > Grant Smith
> >

> --
> http://www.irian.at
> Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,
> Development and Courses in English and
> German

Grant Smith

Re: MyFaces PMC += Gabrielle Crawford

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the gang, Gab!

-- Adam

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats,

Cagatay

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, welcome Gabrielle. Please excuse the disturbance on the other end of
the ship, where Manfred will soon be walking the plank over a version number
dispute...

On 5/18/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gabrielle, a warm welcome aboard the MyFaces PMC ship!
>
> --Manfred
>

> On 5/18/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Please welcome our new MyFaces PMC member Gabrielle Crawford!
> >
> > Gabrielle is working on the Apache MyFaces Trinidad stuff.
> >
> > Therefore last week there was a vote to invite her to the MyFaces
> > Project Management Committee (PMC) and fortunately she did accept.
> >
> > Gabrielle,
> > Please subscribe to the private@myfaces.apache.org list and update
> > your status on the site. Thanks.
> >

> > --