Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org> on 2016/06/30 21:04:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 6.2.0 (RC2)

Hello All,

I've prepared a release for v6.2.0 (RC2) which is the first stable release
in the 6.2.x series. This is also the beginning of our Long Term Support
(LTS) version for 6.x as detailed in our Release Management document:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Release+Management

Changes since 6.1.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12329657&styleName=Text&projectId=12310963

A summary of the new features are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/What%27s+New+in+v6.2.x

Information about upgrading to this release from previous ones is available
at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Upgrading+to+v6.0

The cache in this release is compatible with the previous 6.x, 5.x, and 4.x
releases.

The artifacts are available for download at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficserver/6.2.0/rc2/

MD5: f81a818ac515aa5e7f3010643a40a355
SHA1: e0e89e91ecca05549c1359b13beed731b4316292

This corresponds to git:

Tag: 6.2.0-rc2

Which can be verified with the following:

git tag -v 6.2.0-rc2

All code signing keys are available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficserver/KEYS

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

This vote is open until July 8th 2016. This is a little longer because of
the holiday and I will be out of town on business.

Thanks All!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 6.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
I think we will want the release assertion fixed at least. I'm going to do some more tests after that fix on Tuesday though.

So, -1 on this RC, since we can't get it to do parent selection without asserting.

-- Leif

Posted by Mohd Akhbar <my...@gmail.com>.
+1 on CentOS 7 64bit.