Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/10/08 07:04:00 UTC

Apache Harmony welcomes David Tanzer as our newest committer

The Apache Harmony PPMC is proud to announce David Tanzer as our
newest Apache Harmony committer, and look forward to seeing him
continue his work on component interfaces (starting with his
contribution in sandbox/tanzer_component), as well as other areas of
his interest.

His work shows initiative, concern to get feedback, understanding
other's points of view, and willingness to work with others.

We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will
help foster these values in others.

Congratulations,

The Apache Harmony PPMC

geirm@apache.org

Re: Apache Harmony welcomes David Tanzer as our newest committer

Posted by David Tanzer <st...@guglhupf.net>.
Thanks for the congratulations, everybody. It's great to be on board.

--
David Tanzer, Haghofstr. 29, A-3352 St. Peter/Au, Austria/Europe
http://deltalabs.at -- http://dev.guglhupf.net -- http://guglhupf.net

Re: Apache Harmony welcomes David Tanzer as our newest committer

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Yes, congratulations David.

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

Re: Apache Harmony welcomes David Tanzer as our newest committer

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> The Apache Harmony PPMC is proud to announce David Tanzer as our  newest
> Apache Harmony committer, and look forward to seeing him  continue his
> work on component interfaces (starting with his  contribution in
> sandbox/tanzer_component), as well as other areas of  his interest.
>
> His work shows initiative, concern to get feedback, understanding
> other's points of view, and willingness to work with others.
>
> We believe he will be an excellent addition to the project and will
> help foster these values in others.
>
> Congratulations,
>
> The Apache Harmony PPMC

Welcome :-)