Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2003/06/23 17:53:15 UTC

old wyona docs now on wiki

i have moved the old docs that were sitting in cvs and pasted
their content on the wiki. this should make it considerably
easier to refactor these documents collaboratively, and merge
them into the new documentation as it matures.

the pages still contain the xdoc markup and look a bit funny
on the wiki, but you can edit them nevertheless. if im not
mistaken the cocoon wiki can be made to output xdoc as well?

that would allow for easily moving wiki pages to the docs
at a later point.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya

RE: old wyona docs now on wiki

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.

Shall we move the old Documentation publication "docs" also into
lenya-samples?
<<

already done :)

Re: old wyona docs now on wiki

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:
> i have moved the old docs that were sitting in cvs and pasted
> their content on the wiki. this should make it considerably
> easier to refactor these documents collaboratively, and merge
> them into the new documentation as it matures.
>
> the pages still contain the xdoc markup and look a bit funny
> on the wiki, but you can edit them nevertheless. if im not
> mistaken the cocoon wiki can be made to output xdoc as well?
>
> that would allow for easily moving wiki pages to the docs
> at a later point.

Shall we move the old Documentation publication "docs" also into
lenya-samples?

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya