Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/11 02:12:55 UTC

Re: SOLR Partial search

Hi Piyush,

I suppose your end goal is to search special chars too and I hope you are
using it typeahead.

Keyword tokenizer keep the complete string as token. So when you search
with partial it won't match.

You could add the n-gram filter. Then output of keyword tokenizer will be
broken in configured grams and that might help you.

Please give it a try and let us know.

Regards,
Aman