Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Welton <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/07 17:25:38 UTC

Re: [OFBiz] Users - OFBiz Booth at OSCON2006 (Portland, OR 26-28 July 2006)

> I'm thinking of flying from NC to see this. I'm kinda wondering how many end
> users of ofBiz will be there. I'd like to hear the war stories.
>
> Do we need to start a show of hands thread?

I'm going to try and make it because 1) it looks like a fun conference
in any case.  2) Portland is very nice at that time of year.  3)
Powell's Books.

Hopefully the sessions have been decided for ApacheCon (Austin, TX,
October) and will be known soon.   That might be another nice occasion
for people to meet up, especially if one of the OFBiz guys is selected
to speak.  OSCON has an advantage in that it is free to just show up
at this BOF, from what I understand.

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/