Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by as...@jpmchase.com on 2006/11/06 20:14:11 UTC

configuring email nofifiers

Hi,

Is there a way in which the email notification verbosity can be turned
down ? For example can the email just contain the  project name, the build
result and a url to the build results page which would have the build
output in full detail ?

With thanks,

Ashley

under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,

Re: configuring email nofifiers

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
You can checkout Maven-SCM (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/)
build it, you probably need to skip all tests because it require some tools installed.
Then, you'll replace all maven-scm-* in your continuum by new ones.

If you don't want to build it, you can download artifacts from the snapshot repo
(http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/scm/)

Emmanuel

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.