Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Warren Togami Jr." <wt...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/23 21:29:41 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1084721 - /spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/BodyRuleBaseExtractor.pm

On 3/23/2011 10:27 AM, mmartinec@apache.org wrote:
> Author: mmartinec
> Date: Wed Mar 23 20:27:59 2011
> New Revision: 1084721

> Log:
> Bug 6558: let sa-update issue a warning when stumbling across a rule which could hit this bug

Will this warn during --lint?

Warren

Re: svn commit: r1084721 - /spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/BodyRuleBaseExtractor.pm

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
> > Log:
> > Bug 6558: let sa-update issue a warning when stumbling across a rule
> > which could hit this bug
>
> Will this warn during --lint?

No, I'm afraid it won't. Also if rule bases are cached from a previous
sa-compile run, the new sa-compile run will not re-check them.

  Mark