Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2019/09/06 22:30:43 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2019 Summit

This is a reminder that ATS Fall Summit is a month away.  If you have any last minute talk proposals, please email the summit mailing list.  It only needs to be 1 or 2 sentences about what the talk will be about.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org

Please make sure you are signed up, so we have an accurate head count:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit

-Bryan