Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by hiyer <iy...@hotmail.com> on 2006/08/02 23:34:24 UTC

Re: Tooling documentation

Where can I find the uploaded nightly snapshot?
Cheers,
Hari.

gnodet wrote:

> You have to use a recent build from head to use these features (post M2).
> Unfortunately, no recent nightly snapshots have been uploaded.
> I will upload a new one now.
> Else, you can always build from sources (see
> http://servicemix.org/site/building.html).
>
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
>
> On 7/26/06, Kiran Addepalli - SECF <ki...@hoike.net> wrote:
>>
>> Is this document still valid?
>>

>> http://servicemix.org/site/maven-jbi-plugin.html
>>

>> If I try to follow the document and set the packaging to
>> jbi-service-unit or jbi-service-assembly, I get an error
>>

>> Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'jbi-service-unit'.
>>
>> Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping
>>
>> .LifecycleMappingjbi-service-unit.
>>

>> Regards
>>
>> Kiran
>> ***************************************************************
>> The information in this email is confidential and may be
>> legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If
>> you have received this communication in error, please contact
>> the sender immediately, return the original message to the
>> sender, and delete the material from your computer.  Thank you.
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Tooling documentation

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The build process has some problems and all nightly snapshots deployment
fail.
I will notify the list as soon as this issue is fixed (and a snapshot
deployed).
I'm working on that.

--
Cheers,