Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/04 21:46:03 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] JIRA label for deprecation

I've updated the developer docs to reflect the new "deprecation" label in
JIRA:

http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/developer.html#_issue_tracker_conventions
http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/developer.html#_deprecation

Please use this label when you create your "deprecation removal" issues.
I've updated all the existing issues that just had the "breaking" label.

Thanks!