Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/06/04 01:22:39 UTC

just wonder about many things in our site

for example how we could have deploy/released a site after the distributionManagement site section has been commented out?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: just wonder about many things in our site

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Thanks Gurkan,
you know, I was already a bit frustrated yesterday after not getting it to work for a few hours ;) But finally I found out that we still use an old maven-site-plugin - and after updating to the latest released version a lot of this weird bugs disappeared.

I'll continue my work in that area today.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,