Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mark <le...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/28 21:54:38 UTC

deployment question

I have an ant script setup to copy a new james.sar into JAMES_DIR/apps
everytime a build completes. The system (avalon, james, phoenix,
whatever it is) is not deploying the new sar file unless I remove the
JAMES_DIR/apps/james directory.

Can I change this behavior through the conf files or any way at all?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: R: deployment question

Posted by Mark <le...@gmail.com>.
Makes sense. I'll update config.xml with an ant script.

Thanks,

Mark

R: deployment question

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.