Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/09/14 20:02:09 UTC

Configuring build with maven 3.3.9

Hi,

We have a build which needs maven 3.3.9.

I see in the Jenkins pulldown menu for configuring builds, there are 2 picks for
maven 3.3.9:

  - one is labeled "Maven 3.3.9"

  - one is labeled "Maven 3.3.9 (Windows)"

We are using the first ("Maven 3.3.9").  Our build is not set to restrict where
it can be run.

So, when it runs on a windows machine, it fails, saying it can't find Maven 3.3.9.

---------------------

Do you require all builds which need this Maven, to have 2 configurations, one
with the (Windows) pick, restricted to Windows machine, and the other without
that, for Linux boxes?

We would of course prefer not to have to duplicate our build configurations
because of this - so if there's another better way, please let us know.

Thanks. -Marshall

Re: Configuring build with maven 3.3.9

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
nevermind - fixed by upgrading maven invoker plugin to current version, which
doesn't use mvn.bat.

Apologies for the noise.  -Marshall Schor

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,