Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Santlal J Gupta <Sa...@bitwiseglobal.com> on 2016/10/14 06:43:31 UTC

HivePartitionTap is not working with cascading flink

Hi,

I am new to flink, I have created cascading job and used FlinkFlowConnector. I have used HivePartitionTap  to create partition, but it fails and gives SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationExceptio n and AlreadyExistsException. I had posted question on Cascading user group, but I have not got solution of it.

For more you can view cascading user group link:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cascading-user/PqyT9SLDQyk

Thanks
Santlal J Gupta

**************************************Disclaimer****************************************** This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) only. Any views or opinions presented or implied are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of BitWise. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying, forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action whatsoever in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the electronic message and any attachments.BitWise does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachments. ********************************************************************************************

Re: HivePartitionTap is not working with cascading flink

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Santlal,

I'm afraid I don't know what is going wrong here either.
Debugging and correctly configuring the Taps was one of the major obstacles
when implementing the connector.

Best, Fabian

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.