Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Clandes Tino <cl...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/08/01 16:32:59 UTC

subscription

Hello,
I would like to subscribe to UIMA user list.
Thanks,
Milan

Posted by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com>.
I think you have to subscribe by yourself.
Please follow the instruction on the following link::

" You subscribe and unsubscribe by sending an empty email message to the
list name suffixed with -subscribe or -unsubscribe. The buttons in the table
below will create the correct email for you in your mail system; just push
send...."
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/mail-lists.html

-- Tong