Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mladen Marev <md...@googlemail.com> on 2008/04/10 16:31:49 UTC

External SAML Authority and Rampart

Hello All,

At first, I am completely new in the Web service area.

I have few questions about the SAML in the RAMPART. So I have a working
simple prototype which using directly the integrated in Rampart SAML
authority (STS). But I want to use external one. Is it possible and if "yes'
- how. Are there the documentations or readmes in this direction?
I tried to find a way to force the STS to return the SAML token, not the
SAML assertion but I failed on this. Does someone know how I can do this?

I want to thank you in advance.

Best regards.
Mladen