Posted to user@spark.apache.org by M Singh <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/12/25 22:15:12 UTC

Apache Spark - (2.2.0) - window function for DataSet

Hi:I would like to use window function on a DataSet stream (Spark 2.2.0)The window function requires Column as argument and can be used with DataFrames by passing the column. Is there any analogous window function or pointers to how window function can be used for DataSets ?
Thanks

Re: Apache Spark - (2.2.0) - window function for DataSet

Posted by Diogo Munaro Vieira <di...@corp.globo.com>.
Window function requires a timestamp column because you will apply a
function for each window (like an aggregation). You still can use UDF for
customized tasks