Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Niclas Rothman <ni...@e-sense.dk> on 2001/12/06 19:37:36 UTC

SV: SQL*Server JDBC Driver

Okey Miao, do you know how I can se if the changes have come through?
Is there a log for these things or do I have to print out the following code
from a jsp page:
	out.println(""+Runtime.getRuntime().freeMemory()/1000);
	out.println(""+Runtime.getRuntime().totalMemory()/1000);

Best Regards
Niclas Rothman