Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/09/29 09:02:52 UTC

Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris

Hi All

We have been given the possibility of having a ½ day track at the Open Source Summit in Paris. The conference takes place on 6th and 7th December 2017

http://www.opensourcesummit.paris/

Looking at their focus this year (see description in French below) we have many Apache projects that could fit these categories. So if you are interested in presenting as part of our Apache track at the conference then please let me know.

They are in the process of agreeing the schedule now, so we'd need to move very quickly on this so please respond if you would like to present. As this is an ASF track, the talks will need to be related to the ASF in general or an ASF project.

Thanks
Sharan

See below for the main areas of the conference focus

TECH
Catégories
•      Infrastructures, data center, cloud, containers
•      DevOps : Automatisation : déploiements systèmes et applicatifs
•      DevOps : Mesures, métriques, monitoring, supervision, KPI
•      DevOps : Collaboration : Qualité, forges, intégration continue, tests
•      User experience (UX), UI
•      Langages, Frameworks et plateformes
•      Big Data, IA

SOLUTIONS
Catégories
•      IoT
•      Numériser son activité : web, e-commerce
•      Piloter son activité : CRM, ERP, applications de gestion,..
•      Dématérialiser ses processus et gérer ses documents
•      Gérer ses communications et sa collaboration
•      A chaque métier sa solution, applications métiers
•      Cybersécurité et sûreté des systèmes d'information
•      Poste de travail et mobilité

ECOSYSTEM
Catégories
•      L'Open Source et le droit
•      Le libre et la redécentralisation du net (blockhain, etc)
•      Le libre te la recherche (sociologie, philosophie, valorisation, etc)
•      Les modèles économiques : logiciels et biens communs informationnels
•      Acteurs et approches Open Source en Francophonie

Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano that would be great! I'll add it to the schedule and do a
quick calculation of our total presentation time.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Sharan,

> [...]

> > •      IoT
> > •      Numériser son activité : web, e-commerce
> > •      Piloter son activité : CRM, ERP, applications de
> gestion,..
> > •      Dématérialiser ses processus et gérer ses documents
> > •      Gérer ses communications et sa collaboration
> > •      A chaque métier sa solution, applications métiers
> > •      Cybersécurité et sûreté des systèmes d'information
> > •      Poste de travail et mobilité
> >
> > ECOSYSTEM
> > Catégories
> > •      L'Open Source et le droit
> > •      Le libre et la redécentralisation du net (blockhain, etc)
> > •      Le libre te la recherche (sociologie, philosophie,
> valorisation, etc)
> > •      Les modèles économiques : logiciels et biens communs
> informationnels
> > •      Acteurs et approches Open Source en Francophonie

Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin

That's great news. I will add it to the schedule. Will the presentation be in French or English?

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ismael - that's great. I will add it to the list.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin

(I'm resending as my original response didn't get through.)

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
Hello Sharan

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Owen

Thanks for your interest and response. Unfortunately the organisers are
not offering us any paid travelling expenses, they are only giving us
some space on their schedule to fill. If we don't use that space then it
could be allocated to someone else.

Thanks
Sharan

On 29/09/17 17:58, Owen Rubel wrote

Posted by Owen Rubel <or...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...if you are interested in presenting as part of our Apache track at the conference then please let me know...

I can give a talk on asynchronous decision making, 20 or 30 minutes.
I've sent you the abstract off-list.

(assuming it doesn't conflict with my Community Summit talk, schedule
of that is unknown so far).

-Bertrand

Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Luciano

Thanks - please send me a copy of the abstract. Language-wise - is French an option for you or will you be doing the talk in English?

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano. I will add it to the list. Please can you let me know how
much time you would need for it.

Thanks
Sharan

I could probably give a talk on IoT using Apache Spark and Apache Bahir.

Sent from my Mobile device

Re: Presentations Needed for ASF Track Open Source Summit Paris

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.