Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by susantha <su...@opensource.lk> on 2003/06/24 06:08:53 UTC

Fw: Re: using C++ grammar files from keystone project

Hi all,

Axis C++ implementation needs to develop a C++ parser to create a wrapper
class generator. And I came across a source code that we can get and re-use
for this purpose. That is from,

http://www.cs.clemson.edu/~malloy/projects/keystone/keystone.html

Then I asked those guys about the license issues and following is his reply.
Please have a look at his reply and let us know whether we can use this
without any problem.

Susantha (Axis C++ team)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Susantha,