Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/06/23 18:30:23 UTC

SSH broken on Taz..?

    My system is back up; the withdrawal symptoms are easing.. ;->

    Erm, I thought the SSH access to CVS was unaffected by the pserver
    thing.  Do I misunderstand?

    % cvs update apache-site
    Secure connection to Apache.Org refused; reverting to insecure method.
    Using rsh.  WARNING: Connection will not be encrypted.
    Apache.Org: Connection timed out
    cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
    %

    Even a "ssh taz.hyperreal.com pwd" responds this way.

    ???

    #ken    :-(}

Re: SSH broken on Taz..?

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
It is unaffected; try again and check your setup...  works for me.  Are
you sure taz is reachable from where you are right now?