Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 23:42:19 UTC

Re-Captcha with WiQuery ButtonBehavior causes "Channel busy - postponing"

Hello,

We have a re-captcha button which refreshes captcha password image. It
works fine until we add WiQuery ButtonBehavior to the button. With
this behavior the captcha image is no longer refreshed and Wicked Ajax
Debugger displays "INFO: "Channel busy - postponing". The following is
a code snippet which describes the problem. Uncommenting add(new
ButtonBehavior()) breaks re-captcha functionality.

Please help,

Thanks

new AjaxLink("reCaptcha")
            {
                @Override
                    password = newPassword();
                    CaptchaImageResource captchaImageResource = new
CaptchaImageResource(password);
                    NonCachingImage imgCaptcha = new
NonCachingImage("captchaImage", captchaImageResource);
                    imgCaptcha.setOutputMarkupId(true);
                    SignUpForm.this.addOrReplace(imgCaptcha);
                    if (target != null) {
                        target.addComponent(imgCaptcha);
                    }
                }
            }//.add(new ButtonBehavior())

Re: Re-Captcha with WiQuery ButtonBehavior causes "Channel busy - postponing"

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.
Dan,

Thanks for the pointer. It turned out that our webapp is using jQuery
already and adding WiQuery behavior caused a duplicate WiQuery's
jQuery reference possibly causing problems with handling Ajax
requests.

Thanks,

Alec

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.