Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by gksalil <gk...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/19 08:04:32 UTC

Re: Help regarding parent.config

Hello

   I tried with comma also but it didn;t help.

Thanks
~S

Re: Help regarding parent.config

Posted by salil GK <gk...@gmail.com>.
Today I don't have access to the machines. Will check it on Monday. But I
am sure that parent.config is considered for routing. Hence that parameter
should be set.

Posted by gksalil <gk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by salil GK <gk...@gmail.com>.
I have been using traffic server as reverse proxy. There round robin in
parent config works perfectly. In forward proxy setup only I observed  this
issue.
Thanks and regards
~S

Posted by Jeremy Payne <jp...@gmail.com>.