Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by eyalbenamram <ey...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/10 12:17:25 UTC

form being posted many times

Hi
I have a login page (with a form) that redirects to a progress bar page.
after the user submits the login form, I redirect to the progress bar page,
and it has an auto refresh so that every few seconds it refresh the page
(to check if the login sequence is done).
The problem is the on refresh of progress bar, the browser client is posting
the login form again and again
with a POST request.
How do I make the progress bar page to be requested in a GET request.
I tried to override "getMethod" but it didn't work.

Thanks, Eyal.

Re: form being posted many times

Posted by eyalbenamram <ey...@gmail.com>.
Lazy load doesn't work for me. I cannot use AJAX since
it is supposed to work on Mobile that may not support it.
Any other solution?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
show us some code because this doesnt make sense unless the way you
refresh is set a timer that does form.submit() on your login form.

-igor

Re: AW: form being posted many times

Posted by eyalbenamram <ey...@gmail.com>.
Can you please elaborate?