Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by santosh_rajaguru <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/15 10:13:38 UTC

Hadoop 2.5.2 compatible - flink

Hi,

which version of flink  is compatible with hadoop-2.5.2?
The releases in 0.9.0 explicitly mentioned the compatibility with 2.2.0,
2.6.0, 2.7.0, but not 2.5.x

Regards,
Santosh

Re: Hadoop 2.5.2 compatible - flink

Posted by santosh_rajaguru <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert. I will try that too

Re: Hadoop 2.5.2 compatible - flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Santosh,

I would try the Hadoop 2.4.1 build of Flink.